About Me

My Photo
Natalie-Nicole Bates
My name is Natalie-Nicole Bates. I live in the United Kingdom and I am a published author of contemporary and paranormal romance. You can find out more about my books by visiting www.natalienicolebates.com. Here is where you will find my collection of antique photographs, some of which have inspired my stories.
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Link back

My Author Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Daniel Tremont's Inspiration



I puschased this daguerreotype several months ago from an online seller. Both halves of the case are present, but the case is split in two with significant wear as you would expect from an object of this age.

The nicely dressed man in the photo is looking off to one side, a bit unusual.

The matt is a lovely purple, so I feel this might be a memorial photo.




He is the perfect inspiration for Daniel Tremont, the eternal former funeral director hero of my latest release SEE ME, which is now available at Leap of Faith Publishing or your favourite online book store.

0 comments: